Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 100 grams
Raw Powders™ offers pure Pyridoxine powder!
What is Pyridoxine?
Pyridoxine or vitamin B6 can be found in certain foods such as grains, beans, vegetables, liver, meat and eggs. These substances begin to be deficient in the elderly, and the need increases especially during pregnancy or lactation.
Pyridoxine is used to prevent or treat low levels of vitamin B6 in people who do not get enough of the vitamin from their diets. Vitamin B6 has a potent positive effect on our health:
1. Vitamin B6 contributes to normal cysteine synthesis.
2. Vitamin B6 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
3. Vitamin B6 contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system.
4. Vitamin B6 contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism.
5. Vitamin B6 contributes to normal protein and glycogen metabolism.
6. Vitamin B6 contributes to normal psychological function.
7. Vitamin B6 contributes to normal red blood cell formation.
8. Vitamin B6 contributes to normal function of the immune system.
9. Vitamin B6 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
10. Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity.
Consult the doctor before starting to use any supplement if you are pregnant or under another medicine or have any health malaise. In case of unwanted physical or mental changes, discuss usage and dosage with a professional. Any supplementation is forbidden for people under 18.
Pure Pyridoxine powder.
As a dietary supplement, take 50 mg once a day, or as directed by a physician.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. This product is intended to be used alongside an active lifestyle and a balanced diet.