Sea Moss 250mg & Bladderwrack 250mg Capsules
Raw Powders™ offers Sea Moss & Bladderwrack vegetarian capsules!
What is Sea Moss and Bladderwrack?
Both ingredients are algae found on the rocky shores of the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans and other surrounding waters. Sea Moss is a red algae found mainly in Ireland and the Caribbean, where it was used in ancient times to treat a variety of ailments. Today’s research has proven the benefits of these algae to human health.
Why should I take it?
The main advantage of this combination is the improvement of the immune system, physical and psychological condition, and the maintenance of general health. Both algae contain useful nutrients such as zinc, magnesium, vitamin C, calcium [1-28]. Bladderwrack in turn contributes to the improvement of intestinal function .
1. Zinc, vitamin C helps maintain the normal functioning of the immune system.
2. Zinc, magnesium contributes to normal DNA synthesis.
3. Zinc contributes to normal protein synthesis.
4. Zinc helps maintain normal metabolism of acids and alkalis, carbohydrates, macronutrients, fatty acids, vitamin A.
5. Zinc helps maintain normal cognitive function.
6. Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction.
7. Zinc maintains the normal condition of bones, nails, hair, skin, swelling.
8. Zinc maintains normal blood testosterone levels.
9. Zinc, vitamin C helps protect cells from oxidative stress.
10. Zinc plays an important role in the process of cell division.
11. Vitamin C helps maintain normal immune function during and after intense exercise.
12. Vitamin C contributes to the normal formation of collagen to maintain the normal health of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums and teeth, skin.
13. Vitamin C, calcium supports normal energy metabolism.
14. Vitamin C, magnesium supports the normal functioning of the nervous system.
15. Vitamin C, magnesium supports psychological functions.
16. Vitamin C, Magnesium Supports Fatigue Reduction.
17. Vitamin C supports the regeneration of vitamin E.
18. Vitamin C increases iron absorption.
19. Calcium supports normal blood clotting.
20. Calcium and magnesium help maintain normal muscle function.
21. Calcium maintains normal bone condition.
22. Calcium, magnesium maintains the normal condition of the teeth.
23. Calcium supports the normal process of transmitting nerve signals.
24. Calcium helps maintain the normal function of digestive enzymes.
25. Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance.
26. Magnesium contributes to normal metabolism.
27. Magnesium contributes to maintaining bone density.
28. Magnesium is involved in the process of cell division.
29. Bladderwrack - Intestinal Health.
Consult the doctor before starting to use any supplement if you are pregnant or under another medicine or have any health malaise. In case of unwanted physical or mental changes, discuss usage and dosage with a professional. Any supplementation is forbidden for people under 18.
Irish Sea Moss, Bladderwrack (Wildcrafted) Powder, Vegetarian capsule (Hypromellose).
Hypromellose: is the capsule itself (covers the content inside). Hypromellose is a form of cellulose that can be consumed by vegetarians and vegans.