As for the response to current Brexit situation, Raw Powders implement some changes regarding shipment to the United Kingdom. Since we are arranging all shipments from the Netherlands, the ordinary procedure continues for customers from all European countries, except the UK.
For the customers in the UK, there will be the following changes:
1. UK customs might revise the content of all parcels. Please check with local authorities regarding restricted products in the UK as we do not take any responsibility.
2. Local custom, VAT or other fees may be applied for all the online orders that cost 390 pounds sterling or more and purchased before January 1st. After the January 1st, additional fees will be applied for orders costing 135 pounds sterling or more. The customer has to pay these additional fees by himself.
3. Because of the new procedures, there will be some delays. Yet, it is not known how long the delivery time will extend.
4. All parcels shipped from 16th to 22nd of December to UK are stopped at Eurotunnel. Read more: Suspension of services between the UK and Europe. Once all the vehicles will be cleared all orders will be delivered.
4.1 Update 2021-01-07: Sadly DPD is returning part of stuck orders back to us and other part just reached UK and should be delivered shortly.
4.2 If you see in tracking that your order is being returned to us, contact us.
5. Orders made on 22nd to 30th of December to UK are slowly being delivered to the customers via other routes.
6. Seeing that delivery is again very problematic to UK and many orders are having huge delays or are not being delivered again Raw Powders on 2021-01-14 have disabled shipping to UK for uncertain time period. As soon as we will hear more news that things are more stable we will again provide our services to UK customers.
6.1 Part of our products can be bought directly from our UK Amazon.
We must emphasize that the new procedures will be applied from January 1st. Considering it, we are taking all the security measures and implementing the requirements for orders made from December 21st in advance, as they may reach the UK after January 1st.
Our request for you would be not to order more than three units per one parcel.
As you may notice, no clear directions are provided. We will update the information as soon as possible. If you have further questions, feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org