Chlorella Powder 250 grams
Raw Powders™ offers Chlorella powder!
What is Chlorella?
Chlorella (Chlorella Vulgaris) is a free-floating unicellular green microalgae (phytoplankton) that grows in fresh water and is extremely rich in chlorophyll. Due to its special nutritional properties, Chlorella is often used by athletes who want to supplement their diet with proteins and vitamins or cleanse the body.
Chlorella is about 50-60% protein. Chlorella enriches your immune system with various minerals, vitamins and other necessary substances - zinc, vitamin C, iron, copper, vitamins B9 and B12, magnesium, vitamin K, phosphorus, calcium, potassium.
1. Zinc, vitamin C, iron, copper, vitamins B9, B12 help maintain the normal functioning of the immune system.
2. Zinc, magnesium contributes to normal DNA synthesis.
3. Zinc contributes to normal protein synthesis.
4. Zinc helps maintain normal metabolism of acids and alkalis, carbohydrates, macronutrients, fatty acids, vitamin A.
5. Zinc and iron help maintain normal cognitive function.
6. Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction.
7. Zinc maintains the normal condition of bones, nails, hair, skin, swelling.
8. Zinc maintains normal blood testosterone levels.
9. Zinc, vitamin C, copper helps protect cells from oxidative stress.
10. Zinc, iron, magnesium, vitamin B9 play an important role in cell division.
11. Vitamin C helps maintain normal immune function during and after intense exercise.
12. Vitamin C contributes to the normal formation of collagen to maintain the normal health of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums and teeth, skin.
13. Vitamin C, iron, calcium, phosphorus, copper, vitamin B12 support normal energy metabolism.
14. Vitamin C, magnesium, copper, vitamin B12, potassium support the normal functioning of the nervous system.
15. Vitamin C, magnesium, vitamin B12 support psychological functions.
16. Vitamin C, magnesium, iron support fatigue reduction.
17. Vitamin C supports the regeneration of vitamin E.
18. Vitamin C increases iron absorption.
19. Calcium, vitamin K maintains normal blood clotting.
20. Calcium, magnesium, potassium help maintain normal muscle function.
21. Calcium, phosphorus, vitamin K maintain a normal bone condition.
22. Calcium, phosphorus, magnesium maintain the normal condition of the teeth.
23. Calcium supports the normal process of transmitting nerve signals.
24. Calcium helps maintain the normal function of digestive enzymes.
25. Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance.
26. Magnesium contributes to normal metabolism.
27. Magnesium contributes to maintaining bone density.
28. Iron contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells and hemoglobin.
29. Copper helps maintain normal connective tissue.
30. Copper contributes to normal hair pigmentation.
31. Copper contributes to the normal transport of iron in the body.
32. Folic acid (vitamin B9) promotes the growth of maternal tissue during pregnancy.
33. Folic acid (vitamin B9) improves amino acid synthesis and blood production.
34. Vitamin B12 contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells.
Consult the doctor before starting to use any supplement if you are pregnant or under another medicine or have any health malaise. In case of unwanted physical or mental changes, discuss usage and dosage with a professional. Any supplementation is forbidden for people under 18.